Fashion For The Next Generation

All about Fashion

Best Lipstick Trends Autumn 2013

I am a big fan of lipstick and have lately purchased a new pink lipstick from L’Oreal Paris and absolutely loving it! Although I can say that I have nearly done a collection of lipstick, still I don’t use them for all seasons. There are different lipstick colors that just can’t be used on certain seasons such as maroon for example(the top one in the picture). This color is lovely to use but is not idea for summer; but for this autumn 2013 maroon is the best choice both to use daily or special occasions. Coral lipsticks continue to be a hot trend even today. I got mine as a gift but loved it from day one. Light pink lipsticks are perfect to wear daily; especially if you are using a bit of a heavy makeup. Light purple should be your number one choice for daily use but if you want to use purple even for evenings, then I would strongly recommend you go for dark purple. It looks better and more flattering.
There are many different lipstick colors you can use for this autumn 2013, but I think the ones shown below are the best choice and more flattering to use. Keep your lips looking awesome and stylish for this cold winter days!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi friend..thanks for taking your precious time to read my post(s). I hope you find them interesting and helpfull too. Please drop your opinion in the comment box for your feedbacks...lots of love

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment