Fashion For The Next Generation

All about Fashion

Graphic Eyeliner

I love eyeliner and although I don’t always find the time to apply it daily;whenever I can, I try to learn new ways on how to apply it. Today I am bringing for you all, a new and very awesome way of applying your eyeliner. This might be a little bit dramatic for some to create but I love dramatic eye makeup; I am all over the heavy eye makeup and that’s is because due to my dark face eye and hair, light makeup is not visible at all. In the old ages, Egyptian women really knew how to create beautiful eyeliners; after all , it were them who firstly invented the use of eyeliner. But nowadays every girl uses it, just some in better ways than others. I used to be terrible on applying eyeliner.
It would take me ages to make a fine line and sometimes had to erase it and make it all from start. Before applying this eyeliner, or any other kind, make sure you apply foundation or even simply your face cream powder. That’s what I do; I apply my face cream powder even on my eyelid so it overs any marks or dark cycles. Also make sure to apply some white eyeshadow (preferably shimmery) on your inner and outer corner of your eyes. Simply look at this beautiful picture below and you will see what I am talking about.Enjoy doing it!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hi friend..thanks for taking your precious time to read my post(s). I hope you find them interesting and helpfull too. Please drop your opinion in the comment box for your feedbacks...lots of love

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment